Staying cool is the name of the game these days!
Have some fun with the kids, some friends, for free!
Weekdays, Saturdays 10a – 8p and Sundays 2-8p through September 1st!
- Kiwanis Recreation Center, 352 Devers St. near FTCC;
- Massey Hill Recreation Center, 1612 Camden Road
- Myers Recreation Center, 1018 Rochester Drive s.
The pad at J.S. Spivey Recreation Center is closed for repairs and will re-open once completed.
FAYETTEVILLE CITY POOLS:
- Chalmers Pool, is adjacent to the Smith Recreation Center on Langdon Street ( across from FSU)
- Keith A. Bates Sr. Pool – College Lakes Recreation Center 4945 Rosehill Road
- Westover Aquatic Center 267 Bonanza Drive
Pools are open Tuesday – Sunday 8:30a – 6p. For city residents entry is $1 for children 12 & under, $2 for ages 13 and up.
For non residents, $2 for 12 and under, $4 for 13 and up.
There are also other options:
Hope Mills Lake