Maybe sitting quietly at home in complete silence ISN’T anyone’s idea of fun?
According to a new survey, apparently the key to having a much better life is as simple as playing music at home.
Check out these stats about people who listen to music at home . . .
1. They average three hours and 13 minutes more family time a week.
2. They feel 87% happier than they did before they would play music at home.
3. 83% say chores are easier.
4. 50% say they like cooking more . . . and they spend 20% more time cooking with their significant other.
5. And finally, they have 67% more sex.
So, you’re welcome. LOL
There’s LOT’s of ways to listen to your favorite station at home, even if you don’t have a radio.
Look down at the bottom of this page, you’ll see a play button, there’s one way.
Or you can download the free Q98 app, and take us with you.
Or tell Alexa ” open Q98″.
And honestly, you could probably stand close to your toaster and still hear Q98. We’re everywhere. We can’t help it. 🙂