Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The average coin stays in circulation for 30 years . . . the average bill only lasts around 18 months.
2. No actor or actress won an Oscar for a performance in a Steven Spielberg movie until Daniel Day-Lewis did in 2013, for “Lincoln”.
3. “That ’70s Show” debuted in 1998, which is 18 years after the ’70s ended. So based on that time difference, if there was going to be a “That ’90s Show”, it would’ve debuted last year.
4. Pocahontas and William Shakespeare died less than one year apart . . . and both died in England. He died in April of 1616, and she died about 150 miles away in March of 1617.
5. The height of Mount Everest was originally calculated in 1865 at exactly 29,000 feet. But it was published as being 29,002 feet because scientists were afraid people would assume “29,000” was just a rounded estimate.
(U.S. Mint / Indiewire / Wikipedia / Google Books / Newsdesk)